West London Finance Seminar for Growing Businesses: Borrowing to Grow – Time to take a Fresh Approach?
For any business leader interested in optimising their company’s finance, this Event is not to be missed. It’s a chance to spend the morning with leading experts who can help with the big questions on finance strategy, legal challenges, risk, funding options and negotiating with Funders. There will also be a wide range of different types of Funders who have developed new offers, all there to explain how they work in today’s market. The Event will leave lots of time for one to one discussions and networking, including lunch, all held at Holiday Inn’s Brentford Lock Conference Centre.
When: Thursday, 22nd September 2016 at 09:00 to 13:00
Where: Holiday Inn London Brentford Lock, Commerce Road, Brentford, TW8A 8G - With Free Parking Arranged
To make the most of your time we will give you the chance to:
- Hear from experts at Informed Funding about the range of debt finance that has come on to the market – Informed Funding now track some 800 sources at www.informedfunding.com
- Listen to legal and financial experts who can help guide you through the maze
- Learn from real businesses that have taken a new and innovative route to financing growth
- Network with hundreds of other businesses
Hear from the leadership teams of some of the most innovative Funders currently on the market.
- 9:00 to 9:30 Registration with Refreshments Available
- 9:30 to 10:30 Seminar Session 1
- 10:30 to 11:00 Networking Break with Refreshments
- 11:00 to 12:00 Seminar Session 2
- 12:00 to 13:00 Networking Lunch Sponsored by Brentford Chamber of Commerce