Brentford is a community of over 10,000 households in the West of London. Even though it is a small town, over 20,000 people work in it, with the largest employer being GSK. Brentford's long history dating back to the Romans has forged a strong sense of identity and community...
Who's Who in Brentford
- Brentford High Street Steering Group - led by Andrew Dakers
Brentford Community Council - led by Stephen Browne
- Brentford TW8 is the site for all local news and events, as well as having much information about Brentford. It should be mentioned for transparency that the editor is also the current Secretary of Brentford Chamber.
- Brentford's directory, run by TW8 which lists any and all organisations, businesses, community groups and charities.
- Brentford Ward Councillors are listed on the council website with local wards being Brentford and Syon ward. Councillors' full contact details are given.
- MP for Brentford and Isleworth is Mary Macleod (Conservative)
- Business Dept of LB Hounslow
- Brentford Safer Neighbourhood Team and its contact details
- Business Link
- London First
- Mayor’s Business Support Helpline on 0300 456 3565 Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm